Per the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) standards 86/87, burner system safeties shall be tested annually.
Our detailed safety testing procedure will identify shortcomings to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the combustion system.
Trimble’s expert service engineers are available to provide inspections and safety checks to meet your annual NFPA86/87 requirements. After our inspection, we’ll give you an informative, detailed yet easy-to-read written report.
The inspection includes:
- Bubble test of safety shutoff valves, pilot solenoid valves, vent valves and equipment isolation valves
- Calibration check of high and low gas pressure switches
- Running interlock checks on all safety devices
- Flame safety function testing
- FM & GAP (IRI) compliance checks
Included on our report is a list of any under-performing and/or non-compliant components. Keeping a log of these inspections helps us track and predict any upcoming issues that could cause industrial burner system equipment failure and spot any unusual or concerning equipment trends.